Aspen Medical is seeking a Training Coordinator to provide pre and post-training support to the Aspen Medical Training Academy. This includes maintaining all learner/trainer records for accredited and non-accredited training to ensure compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- contributing to the development and maintenance of an Aspen Medical credentialing program for trainer/assessors, including leading an annual accreditation program
- occasionally undertake training courses where all other efforts to obtain a trainer from the casual pool have been exhausted
- undertaking new trainer inductions and maintain contact with the casual training pool to keep them informed with Training Academy information
- supporting identified trainers / assessors to maintain the required qualifications supporting the delivery of accredited and non-accredited training under Aspen Medical’s RTO scope adhering to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- supporting the Aspen Medical Training Academy Manager in maintaining Aspen Medical Training Academy RTO compliance, reporting and auditing requirements
- developing and coordinating appropriate internal and external training opportunities for Aspen Medical
- regularly audit and maintain training equipment including but not confined to cleaning logs, repair requests and replacement requests
- other duties as directed by the Corporate Sustainability Director and Aspen Medical Training Academy Manager.