Aspen Medical is seeking casual Training Academy Trainers who are flexible Accredited Trainers, with the availability to train courses both within and outside business hours, including weekends. The Trainers will be responsible for delivering accredited and non-accredited training, including pre and post-administration in accordance with Aspen Medical Training Academy requirements as directed by the Aspen Medical Training Academy Coordinator and the Training Academy Manager.
Experience, qualifications and documentation required:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with the required TAELNN411 & TAEASS502 or Cert IV TAE40116 or recognised qualification in adult education at diploma or higher level
- qualified to conduct a range of training courses which may include:
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
- HLTWHS005 Conduct Manual Tasks Safely
- CHCCS019 Recognise and Respond to Crisis Situations (Mental Health First Aid)
- providing current Statement of Attainments for the Units of Competencies you are applying to train, or willing to undertake courses in order to obtain Statement of Attainments in the above courses
- experience in delivering training programs to a range of audiences that incorporate adult learning principles
- experience in (or ability to gain knowledge) in providing accredited courses and adhering to the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Standards as set by Astralian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and/or Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF)
- ability to manage and work with diverse stakeholders to achieve planned training outcomes
- ability to produce successful outcomes by working cooperatively within the team and organisation
- evidence of meeting continuing personal professional development requirements (both clinical and in training and assessment) and continued industry currency
- understanding of Work Health and Safety policies and procedures
- a current unrestricted drivers’ licence.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Judy Tipper on +61 2 6203 9500.
29 April 2020