Aspen Medical has been contracted to provide onsite medical services and personnel on behalf of our Oil and Gas customer, Shell Energy Australia. Some of the services delivered at operational sites include medical emergency response and emergency medical care.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (Medic) that will provide a range of primary healthcare and occupational health management. This is a three (3) year fixed term role commencing after credentialing and onboarding.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- providing timely occupational health-related services including:
- Medical Emergency Response and Emergency Medical Care
- Mass Casualty Management
- Primary Health Care/Injury and Illness Management
- Fitness to Work (FTW) Assessments
- Medical Surveillance (MS) Assessment
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work (RTW)
- Incident Investigation
- Reporting and Classification
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Health Promotion and Wellness
- Infection Control Management
- Food and Drinking Water Safety
- Education and Training of Work Groups
- Participation as a Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Team Member
- Health Hazard Risk Assessment and Management
- participating as an Emergency Response Team Member with assigned responsibilities described within the Site Emergency Response Plan
- complying with Clinical Governance Frameworks providing evidence-based, client-focused and transparent health services that demonstrate advanced clinical nursing care and comprehensive decision making
- assisting in developing, implementing, managing and assessing the site staff induction program.