Aspen Medical is an Australian-owned, multi award-winning, global provider of innovative healthcare solutions across a diverse range clients in the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Government and Humanitarian sectors. We are a world leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced.
We offer our clients a tailored and flexible service wherever it is needed - from a single paramedic to a full-spectrum solution involving a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, ambulances, medical facilities, equipment, consumables, pharmacy products, procedures, mobile health and surgical solutions and aero-medical evacuation services including the company’s own aviation assets.
Our competitive advantage lies in superior project management and the quality of our team. We pride ourselves on a customer-centric approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Today, we operate across Australia, the Pacific, the US, Europe, Africa and the Gulf Region and we employ more than 2,000 dedicated, experienced and highly-trained professionals.
Our vision is to be the leading global health services provider.
The Senior Project Manager assumes ultimate responsibility for providing positive leadership to specific Business Units, Projects and/or Contracts, promoting collaboration in the achievement of high quality and commercially viable healthcare services and will be directly reporting to Director Operations.
The Senior Project Manager’s key responsibilities focus on contract and people management, the successful candidate will:
· In consultation with Operations Managers, analyse contractual requirements and appropriately scope Service Requirements and related deliverables.
· Effectively measure, monitor and control the management of Service delivery to ensure:
• efficient and effective day to day management of human resources,
• all services are delivered in line with strategic, contractual and/or operational requirements,
• all clinical service delivery is of a high quality and meet all relevant operational standards,
• compliance with all milestones and operational key performance indicators (KPI).
· Demonstrate strong collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the strategic delivery of the Services are met.
· Ensure sound commercial management is achieved, consistent with budgets, cost controls and profitability forecasts.
· Facilitate sound contract administration discipline to ensure compliance, maintenance and periodic reviews are recorded.
· Coach and lead employees within the team.