Aspen Aged Healthcare, a subsidiary of the Aspen Medical Group, is seeking experienced and skilled Registered Nurses Australia wide to join our existing team of clinical and non-clinical professionals. The roles are critical to support RACFs at short notice. This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapid response team environment and to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable Australians. With your help, we can ensure that Senior Australians continue to receive quality care.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- providing nursing care in a safe, compassionate and person-centred approach to the residents of an aged care facility
- conducting resident assessments and preparation and reviews of care plans in consultation with the resident and relevant stakeholders
- admitting and assessing new residents, including the development of interim healthcare plans
- supporting residents and their family when dealing with resident clinical care needs
- ensuring any clinical care needs are managed and communicated in a professional and timely manner
- reporting of incidents that may occur at the facility which may impact resident care
- ensuring compliance with the national standards and Aspen Medical Governance Framework.