Aspen Medical is seeking for Registered Nurses who will assist in providing healthcare for elderly people residing in an aged care facility.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- providing nursing care in safe, compassionate and person-centred approach
- undertaking resident assessments and preparation and reviews of care plans in consultation with the resident and relevant stakeholder
- admitting and assessing new residents, including the development of interim healthcare plans
- supporting residents and their family when dealing with resident clinical care needs
- ensuring any clinical care needs are managed and communicated in a professional, accountable and timely manner
- reporting of incidents that may occur at the facility which may impact resident care.