Aspen Medical has been contracted to provide onsite medical services and personnel on behalf of our Oil and Gas customer, Santos. Some of the services delivered at operational sites include medical emergency response and emergency medical care.
We are seeking Registered Nurse or Paramedic that will provide a range of primary healthcare and occupational health management.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- providing initial emergency response, resuscitation, and stabilization of critically ill or injured trauma patients by employing Advanced Life Support (ALS) emergency medical protocols (e.g. ACLS or PHTLS)
- diagnosing and treating of non-emergency medical conditions as per treatment protocols, including initiation of prescription medications
- providing occupational healthcare including fitness to work and return to work programs
- delivering primary healthcare
- responding to all call outs on-site, including ‘after hours’ calls and following up and reviewing of patients as required
- managing and administering audit of equipment and medicines across the field by ensuring all first aid kits across Santos sites are stocked and checked as per agreed schedule
- ensuring that all documentation and confidential patient medical information is recorded in MMEx to guarantee record keeping is in line with the National Privacy Act and National Privacy Principals
- coordinating and delivering training with assistance from Aspen Medical RTO to include but not limited to providing First Aid, Low Voltage Rescue, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Advanced Resuscitation and Heat Stress
- other duties upon discussion with the Project Manager.