Hours of Work: 0600 to 1800 (1-hour ferry ride from Gladstone)
Salary $615.42 per day
The RN Medic will provide a range of primary health care & occupational health management on the Shell Project at Curtis Islands. We are seeking Registered Nurses that can do a range of activities including responding to medical emergencies and will be responsible to:
· Primary Health Care / Injury & Illness Management
· Fitness to Work (FTW) Assessments
· Drug & Alcohol Testing
· Health & Wellness Promotion
· Compliance with Clinical Governance Frameworks, providing evidenced based, client focused and transparent health services, that demonstrates advanced clinical nursing care and comprehensive decision making
· Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all key stakeholders
· Actively participate in compliance, assurance and continuous improvement activities.
· Assist to develop, implement, manage and regularly assess the site staff induction program.
· Assist to review of Fitness to Work Medicals and monitor participants under RTW programs.