Aspen Medical is seeking Registered Nurse Immunisers to assist in the delivery of COVID-19 Vaccines as part of the Government’s COVID-19 Vaccine and Treatment Strategy.
The responsibilities of this role include:
working closely with the Project Management Team in ensuring:
- the safe administration of vaccinations
- a high-level of confidentiality
- the maintenance of data entries through the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) and other record-keeping platforms
- working within the clinical standards and immunisation policies to deliver the safest and most effective administration of vaccinations
- communicating with patients and providing them with the necessary information, support and reassurance they require
- practicing health and safety procedures including maintaining the cleanliness of clinical areas and disposal of clinical waste
- ensuring effective logistic and stock management of vaccines
- participating as required, in internal meetings and activities on clinical matters.