Aspen Corporate Health (ACH), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aspen Medical focused on providing occupational health and wellbeing programs to clients in the Government and private sectors are seeking full time or part-time Registered Nurse to deliver clinical services in the West Perth clinic and offsite. The role will work in collaboration with Exercise Physiologists and Doctors to facilitate the delivery of Occupational Health and Health and Wellbeing services to ACH WA’s corporate clients.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- delivering of skin cancer checks offsite and in clinic
- delivering occupational and flu vaccinations
- delivering in-clinic and onsite health assessments
- conducting exercise stress testing
- providing Health and Lifestyle Coaching
delivering occupational medicals including
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- explaining procedures to patients, providing them with support and reassurance
- conducting preventive/screening procedures; assisting with patient education and health promotion activities
- maintaining and stocktaking service of clinical equipment and supplies
- maintaining of clinical documentation
- ensuring that services delivered comply with clinical governance obligations.
The role will be based across the state of Western Australia and Australian Capital Territory.