Remote Area Health Corps (RAHC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aspen Medical focused on providing healthcare in remote Indigenous communities in the Northern Territory, is seeking a Regional Coordinator to be the primary point of contact of Health Professional (HP) while on placement.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- managing the transportation and logistics requirements within the region
- be the initial contact and provide ongoing support to all HPs while on placement
- developing, expanding and improving RAHC’s services in the region, the Northern Territory and other jurisdictions as required
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with health services in the region as well as other key stakeholders such as business partners, external clients, suppliers and potential HPs with a key focus on developing RAHC’s profile and acceptance in the region
- supporting and assisting the Travel and Logistics Manager with travel and logistics processes for RAHC and RAHC HPs.