This position will support Ministry of Health Medical Services to strengthen and develop community based primary health care services. This a key role in the successful coordination of the project and maintaining mutual beneficial relationships of all the stakeholders; local government, international and private organisations.
The successful candidate key responsibilities will include:
- In consultation with the Planning and Health Systems Long-term Technical Adviser, Community Health Advisor and Hospital Operations Manager coordinate and manage all service deliverables within the contract and appropriately organise the project requirements and deliverables.
- Ensure the timely and professional administration and delivery of health management services and ICT services which adhere to Aspen Medical’s contractual obligations.
- Work in close association with Operations, Clinical and ICT Departments to ensure the day-to-day delivery of the project stays within budget including the management of deployed personnel, resources allocation, etc.
- Effectively oversee the day to day management of the project on site by:
- Planning and managing people and resources to achieve the business objectives and contractual obligations
- Demonstrating initiative and skill in developing and implementing plans efficiently whilst optimising the use of resources
- Reporting clinical issues on projects and liaising with Medical Director on clinical matters.
- Liaising with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the personnel, equipment and financial aspects of the project.
- Identifying and minimising breach of contracts through proactive solution management and resolve issues as they arise.
- Prepare and analyse reports related to service delivery, key performance indicators, project updates, clinical compliance, etc.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with other stakeholders, including Government Officials, business partners and other suppliers to ensure high quality service delivery.