Correctional Healthcare Solutions (CHS), a brand owned and operated by Aspen Medical focused on providing healthcare services in remand, sentenced and reintegration environments are seeking a Practice Coordinator to manage our clinic at the Melaleuca Remand and Reintegration Facility (MRRF).
This is a full-time role commencing immediately upon gaining a WA Department of Justice Clearance.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- providing leadership in coordinating and implementing all aspects of clinical services to ensure safe, evidence-based service delivery
- managing the Clinical Governance and Quality Improvement and Assurance activities, in accordance with the Clinical Governance Framework
- ensuring the provision of emergency response, and delivery of all aspects of healthcare services on a continuous basis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including after-hours arrangements contractual requirements
- coordinating and oversee all aspects to the management of medication in accordance with WA Poisons licence requirements and responsibilities
- implementing a programme of clinical professional development for all clinic staff
- promoting a professional environment where equality and diversity issues are respected
- a demonstrated ability to provide contractual compliance analysis and develop business planning in accordance with commercial viability
- demonstrating a high level of proficiency in developing and maintaining personnel rosters
- demonstrating autonomy, initiative and flexibility in problem-solving with a strong capacity to prioritise
- ensuring all team members are provided appropriate support, direction and leadership.