This position will support the planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring cycle to ensure that the development of Health system is an integral part of the annual planning for the Ministry of Health Medical Services (MHMS). The position will be an integral part in:
- Assist the MHMS and its employees to develop annual budgets and comprehensive Annual Operation Plan’s.
- Support the MHMS to develop and implement a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) system for the Annual Operational Plans (AOPs)
- Support the development of a comprehensive suite of health systems and related standard operating procedures as prioritised with the MHMS and integrated in AOPs
- Support the MHMS to convene the Health Development Partner Co-ordination forum
- Design, and support managers to implement a performance management system for MHMS whereby activities under the AOP are assigned to individual staff and used as the basis for annual objective setting and appraisal
- Build capacity and capability to implement and maintain the systems including through the Management Development Programme which will mirror the development of systems.