Remote Area Health Corps (RAHC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aspen Medical focused on providing healthcare in remote Indigenous communities in the Northern Territory, is seeking Placement Consultant for Oral Health and Ear Health. Working within a small team in the Canberra office, you will be responsible for coordinating placements for Dentists, Dental Therapists, Dental Assistants and Audiologist in remote communities within the Northern Territory. The responsibilities of the role include
· liaise with candidates regarding availability for placements
· coordinate and manage the placement process for oral health and ear health professionals
· conduct pre-placement checks and prepare employment documents
· process timesheets
· develop and maintain relationships with clients by building an understanding of structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
· develop and conduct marketing activities to attract candidates
· represent RAHC at conferences and exhibitions when required
· contribution towards maintaining RAHC's quality management system.
This is a full-time position for 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm. The position is available until 30th June 2022.