Aspen Aged Healthcare, a subsidiary of the Aspen Medical Group, is seeking experienced and skilled Personal Care Assistants Australia wide to join our existing team of clinical and non-clinical professionals. The roles are critical to support Residential Aged Care Facilities at short notice. This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapid response team environment and to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable Australians. With your help, we can ensure that Senior Australians continue to receive quality care.
Back to job list
Personal Care Assistants
Sydney - Various, New South Wales (NSW)
Experience, qualifications and documentation required:
- current Certificate III in Individual Support
- minimum of 2 years’ experience in Residential Aged Care
- a recent (within 12 months) Australian Police Check
- working with vulnerable people check applicable for your state
- completion of all 17 modules of the Department of Health’s Online COVID-19 Training: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covid-19-infection-control-training
- current Australian Driver’s Licence with a registered vehicle
- 2020 Seasonal Flu Vaccination.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cameron Wheaton on +61 2 6203 9500.
23 January 2021