Aspen Medical is seeking a Paramedic to work in the Surat basin, providing 24/7 medical support. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide primary health care, return to work, allied health care, emergency response and occupational health services to Santos 12 hours per day, 15 day on and 13 days off in accordance with contractual requirements
- Work in‐line with Aspen Medical’s Clinical Governance Framework, provide an evidenced based, client focused and transparent service, incorporating advanced and extended clinical nursing care, and demonstrate decision making, including escalation, appropriate to the clients’ needs
- Deliver RTO accredited training courses on-site including CPR, Low Voltage Rescue and First Aid;
- Provide accurate reporting of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Deliver health and wellness education programs
- Develop relationships with the Santos HS&E Team and key stakeholders.