Aspen Medical has a proud and ongoing history supporting the Australian Defence Force (ADF) on military activities and exercises both within Australia and on overseas deployments. We are seeking a qualified Paramedic who will be responsible in providing medical support to weapon training practices and field training exercises at various locations in Australia.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- providing emergency and primary healthcare medical response when required during training exercises, 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- managing of medical equipment while on task
- managing of consumables and pharmaceutical supplies while on task
- managing of pharmaceuticals in accordance with the Poisons Licence
- ensuring that the health promotion activities are within the scope of a Paramedic (to include refresher training where appropriate) if requested by client
- participating in emergency response planning and exercises in conjunction with the client
- reconciliating and re-stocking of kit bags on completion of task as directed by the Project Manager
- other tasks as directed by the Project Manager.