Aspen Medical is seeking for Nurse Manager who will lead a small team to provide high level of healthcare for elderly people residing in an aged care facility.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- providing leadership for a multidisciplinary clinical team to provide safe and quality service to residents using a person-centered approach
- enabling and monitoring the delivery of best practice clinical and holistic care to residents
- fostering a positive team culture that inspires innovation and generates high level employee engagement
- building relationships with resident’s families, carers and other relevant stakeholders
- participating in the continuous quality improvement by reporting and investigating incident and taking appropriate action as per the clinical governance framework
- maintaining and updating relevant administrative reports and submitting them in a timely manner.