Aspen Medical Manufacturing is seeking multiple Machine Operators to join our factory in Glendale. The successful candidates will be operating machinery which will produce Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to supply to our clients. The Machine Operator will be primarily responsible for setting up, maintaining and operating machinery as well as ensuring the efficient running of production.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- setting up machinery (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start production schedule
- controlling and adjusting machine settings
- feeding raw material and maintaining minimum waste
- completing paperwork including QC checks
- attending to non-complex issues that might occur during the shift and reporting major issues immediately
- recording of downtime and other productivity measures
- maintaining a good communication and positive relationship with the team.