Correctional Healthcare Solutions (CHS), a brand owned and operated by Aspen Medical focused on providing healthcare services in remand, sentenced and reintegration environments is seeking a General Practitioners to support our Correctional Healthcare Clinic based at Melaleuca Remand and Reintegration Facility (MRRF).
The General Practitioners will provide general practice consultations in accordance with the defined scope of practice, including referral to secondary and tertiary healthcare services.
Successful candidates will need to:
- provide a medical response to clinical emergencies as per clinical healthcare Correctional Health Services protocols
- develop individualised healthcare plans for implementation by the healthcare team and other healthcare services, as appropriate
- provide medical oversight and medical assessment of persons deemed to be at risk in accordance with clinical healthcare policy
- liaise with correctional staff and other healthcare team members to deliver positive clinical outcomes
- ensure all documentation is maintained thoroughly and accurately.