Aspen Medical is seeking Intensive Care Paramedics to provide fly in fly out (FIFO) medical support/relief to customers for various Aspen Medical projects. Project specific requirements or training can be obtained prior to employment.
The responsibilities of this role may include:
- providing a range of primary healthcare and occupational health management activities including responding to medical emergencies as the clinical lead
- providing timely occupational health-related services and emergency response
- providing site clinic management activities and management of supplies, consumables, and equipment
- assisting in the review of fitness to work medicals
- monitoring participants under return-to-work programs.