Aspen Medical, in partnership with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the Vanuatu Ministry of Health, is currently seeking to engage an General Physician to support the patients and wider community of Vanuatu. Based in Port Vila, you would work in a specialist capacity providing clinical services, as well as mentoring and leadership to junior doctors undertaking training.
· looking for immediate support for 12 month contract
· Salary AUD$10,000 per month
· Return flights and accommodation provided
· Additional allowances for phone/internet and accompanying children is also available
· Paid leave entitlements included, plus comprehensive insurances including indemnity and travel
Given the remote location, we are looking for clinicians who can operate independently in potentially under resourced environments, who have a humanitarian streak, and who are committed to helping develop the next generation of specialists. The personal rewards for supporting an emerging health system will be endless, as will be the sunny weather and stretches of white sand. This is a unique opportunity as you will be working to provide a community service, while enjoying the benefits of living in a beautiful tropical country.