A flexible healthcare solution in a remote and challenging location for a leader in the mining sector
Roy Hill Iron Ore Pty Ltd.
Aspen Medical was contracted by Roy Hill Iron Ore Pty Ltd to provide integrated healthcare services to the Roy Hill Project. This project encompassed an iron ore mine, 344 km of heavy rail and a port facility at Port Hedland. The deposit is located north of Newman, at the eastern end of the Chichester Range in the remote Pilbara region of Western Australia.
This project built on our expertise providing the mining sector with tailored healthcare solutions in remote and challenging environments.
We provided a complete range of medical and environmental health services to support operations to all Roy Hill Project sites.
These services included:
- 24/7 medical evacuation services
- primary healthcare support
- 24/7 e-medicine consultation
- medical logistics and equipment support
- pre-employment and medical assessments
- drug testing
- provision of medical consumables and equipment.
- remote and challenging environment
- providing services on and off-site
- extreme climatic variations.