Aspen Medical is an Australian-owned, multi award-winning, global provider of innovative healthcare solutions across a diverse range client in the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Government and Humanitarian sectors. We are a world leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced.
We offer our clients a tailored and flexible service wherever it is needed - from a single paramedic to a full-spectrum solution involving a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, ambulances, medical facilities, equipment, consumables, pharmacy products, procedures, mobile health and surgical solutions and aero-medical evacuation services including the company’s own aviation assets.
Our competitive advantage lies in superior project management and the quality of our team. We pride ourselves on a customer-centric approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Today, we operate across Australia, the Pacific, the US, Europe, Africa and the Gulf Region and we employ more than 2,000 dedicated, experienced and highly-trained professionals.
Our vision is to be the leading global health services provider.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team with a 1-year contract on a full-time basis with strong possibility of extension.
The Finance Manager will work closely with the National Managers and Financial Controller to provide excellent financial management services. The company portfolio for this position include: Remote Area Health Corps (RAHC), Rural Locum Scheme Limited (RLS) as well as Equity Health Solutions (EHS), which are domestic subsidiaries of Aspen Medical Group.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the follow:
• Monitor the overall financial operations of RAHC, RLS as well as EHS;
• Perform various internal and external reporting, modelling as well as the analysis obligations;
• Develop financial strategies/recommendations where necessary;
• Organise Board meetings and present financials;
• Lead a small finance team in the head office;
• Compliance assurance regarding the tax, reporting and ACNC lodgement obligations of the companies in this position’s profile;
• Lead the year-end audit to deliver the result on time and on budget;
• Any other misc. tasks delegated by the managers.