Aspen Medical is seeking a Field Health Coordinator to provide field supervision, education, training, and coaching to onsite clinicians. Where required, the Field Health Coordinator will communicate issues to the Health Operations Manager and/or the contracted Medical Practitioner and provide support in resolving issues. The roster will be ten (10) days on and four (4) days off. As required, the site travel will be provided.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- assisting the Health Project Manager and the Contracted Medical Practitioner in the delivery of health action items arising from meetings, incident investigations, continuous improvement, plans or assurance activities
- supporting the Health Project Manager in delivering, implementing and managing the site staff induction and onboarding program
- working collaboratively with the Contracted Medical Practitioner in the development and implementation of health-related policies and procedures
- assisting the Health Project Manager with the delivery and coordination of consistent and quality wellness and health promotions initiatives
- providing backfill to the Health Project Manager role when the Health Project Manager is on leave/absent from the position.