Aspen Corporate Health (ACH) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aspen Medical, an Australian-owned, multi award-winning, global provider of innovative healthcare solutions. ACH is an innovative and growing provider of medical, injury management, travel medicine, occupational vaccination and wellbeing services. ACH provides services nationally to clients including Commonwealth Departments, State and Territory Governments, and large and SME private sector organisations.
This role will be assisting in the delivery of ACH Occupational Health and Health and Wellbeing Services out of our West Perth clinic and at offsite.
Duties will include:
- delivering of Health Assessments
- developing and delivering of Injury Prevention programs
- conducting exercise stress tests
- conducting Health and Lifestyle Coaching
- conducting Fitness testing
- conducting Pre-employment medicals
- conducting Functional Capacity Assessments
- occasional Regional travel.