The Executive Assistant assumes ultimate responsibility for providing support and ensuring the efficient operation of the function and activities of the Executive office that includes proper coordination of all business activities managed by the Executive Chairman (EC) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and external personal activities on behalf of the EC as required.
The successful candidate key responsibilities will include:
- Undertakes designated administrative duties including but not limited to, day to day communications (phone, mail), invoice approvals, coordinating internal requests for time and information, email, calendar and diary management.
- Coordination of all business activities such as requests for sponsorships or business meetings and follow up on potential business growth opportunities.
- Maintain a database of all internal and external contacts of the EC and CEO.
- Collect and maintain information for reporting purposes to comply with Government requirements.
- Attends to matters requiring attention, or refers them to the appropriate authority within the company.
- Attends to the business and personal travel arrangements and appointments which includes errands, courier VIPs to airports, hotels or functions, making reservations or bookings for the Executive Office.
- Arrange meetings and conference events as required, including board meetings, by preparing agendas, creation of presentations and material, taking and compiling minutes, prepare board papers, arranging venue, catering and any other requirements
- Organise events on behalf of the Executive Office including sourcing and organising venue, invitations, guests lists, RSVPs, run sheets, sourcing suppliers, room layout, catering, payment to suppliers.
- Collate and manage financial information such as budgets for events and/or financial or marketing analysis.