Aspen Medical is seeking full time Emergency Registered Nurses to provide FIFO medical support/relief to customers for various Aspen Medical projects.
The responsibilities of these roles include:
- providing a range of primary health care & occupational health management activities; including responding to medical emergencies as the clinical lead,
- compliance with Clinical Governance Frameworks, providing evidence based, client-focused and transparent health services,
- demonstration in the delivery of advanced clinical nursing care
- exhibiting comprehensive decision making
- developing and maintaining professional working relationships with all key stakeholders
- actively participation in compliance, assurance and continuous improvement activities.
The roles are based in several locations over Australia.