Established in 2008, theis funded by the Australian Government. The program is designed to increase the pool of urban-based health professionals (HPs) available for work in Indigenous communities by attracting, recruiting and orientating them and providing ongoing support and training to successfully assist the HP to make the transition to remote practice. RAHC is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, and people from every culture, gender and sexual identity, age and ethnic background to apply.
Working within a small team in Alice Springs and in conjunction with the Darwin and Canberra offices, as the Clinical Support Officer, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the clinical team with administrative duties. This role will work to alleviate the pressures of administrative duties to allow the Clinical Coordinators to spend more time with health practitioners in a clinical capacity. The key responsibilities of this role include
- administer and manage the Remote Educator program, with advice and direction from the clinical team
- assist the clinical team to ensure that health practitioners have access to professional development support
- provide troubleshooting for e-learning users
- conduct reviews and assist with building new e-learning modules
- general administrative duties as required.