Located near the town of Onslow is the Chevron operated Liquid Natural Gas plant (Wheatstone Project) for which Bechtel have been contracted to oversee construction. Aspen has been sub-contracted to provide medical services which currently has a dependency of approximately 7,500 people making it at Aspen’s largest resource sector project in Western Australia. As a two week on/off FIFO Clinic Coordinator on this large project, you will work with the medical services team and provide occupational health care services and emergency medicine in accordance with contractual requirements through:
- Providing advanced nursing assessment, diagnosis, care and intervention to patients and families within Registered Nurse scope of practice;
- Developing and maintaining evaluation process of patient outcomes relevant to the Registered Nurse scope of practice;
- Conducting Health Assessments and/or Care Plans utilizing specified assessment tools applying a wellness approach, and developing goal oriented care planning in partnership with the consumers;
- Liaising with referral agencies, service providers, clients and consumers family/advocates to ensure best possible outcomes for all stakeholders;
- Providing a client focused service incorporating advanced and extended clinical nursing care through education, consultancy, research, management and mentorship;
- Facilitating best practice, continuity and cost effective patient care in collaboration with medical, nursing and allied health care professionals, which results in a contribution to the safe, efficient and best possible care of patients whom fall within the defined scope of practice.