....and a partridge in a pear tree!
Here are just some of the facts and figures that made 2014 the busiest year ever at Aspen Medical!
- NAHRLS managed 743 placements
- The Business Development team responded to tenders using 22 million words on 44,000 pages
- 120,000 people visited the Group websites
- We credentialed more than 1200 health professionals
- 1.4 million hours delivered by DOHS
- Corporate Services booked 11,000 airline tickets and 30,000 hotel rooms
- RAHC achieved 676 placements
- 48,000 transactions were processed by our Finance team
- The Quality team now oversees almost 3,000 documents
- We had a 55% improvement on our Lost Time Injuries and a huge 77% improvement in our Near Miss Reporting
- Around 2,000 procurement orders were placed, processed, unpacked & dispatched by the Procurement Team.
- We reviewed more than 200 Legal Agreements
- Our Payroll team processed 36,500 pays
- Between workplace matching, charitable donations and the Aspen Foundation, Aspen Medical made a $400,000 contribution to various charities and worthy causes in 2014.