Experience, qualifications and documentation required:
- current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- extensive experience (over 5years) in emergency, intensive care or critical care nursing
- postgraduate qualifications in one of; emergency, intensive care or critical care specialities
- advanced practice skills in the management and transport of critically unwell patients
- advanced life support and paediatric life support certification with an accredited training organization
- mandatory vaccination requirements as set out in the Departments (QH) HR Policy B1.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jyoti Sachdeva on (02) 6203 9500.
Apply below, sending your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.