Aspen Medical is seeking an Aero-Medical Evacuation Manager who will be responsible for the successful delivery of current contracts as well as generate new business opportunities in the field of aero-medical evacuation.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- managing the operational requirements of the current aero-medical evacuation contracts
- generating new business opportunities across Australia
- developing competitive and compelling business proposals and tender responses
- promoting collaboration to source, secure and deliver high quality and commercially viable healthcare services
- effective and efficient delivery of healthcare services that are consistent with strategic and/or contractual requirements to achieve customer and workforce satisfaction.
The successful candidate can be based in our office in Hendra, QLD or Deakin, ACT.