Aspen Medical is seeking Aero-Medical Evacuation (AME) Doctors to provide 24/7 medical support to customers in the oil and gas sector through our Western Australia Resources Aero-Medical Evacuation (WARAME) service.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- provide quality and competent clinical care of all patients evacuated by the AME team;
- day-to-day clinical oversight of paramedic;
- fully complete orientation for replacement AME doctor;
- comply with all Aspen WARAME Project documented procedures;
- participate in other duties as required by The Manager, Karratha.
The role will be based in Karratha, Western Australia, with a 21-day rotation period.