Aspen Medical is seeking a Locum (casual) Aero-Medical Evacuation (AME) Doctor to provide 24/7 medical support to customers in the oil and gas sector through our Western Australia Resources Aero-Medical Evacuation (WARAME) service.
The role will be on a 21-day rotation period from 13 April until 5 May 2020. We will be covering the flights and providing the accommodation.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- provide quality and competent clinical care of all patients evacuated by the AME team
- day-to-day clinical oversight of paramedic
- fully complete orientation for replacement AME doctor
- comply with all Aspen WARAME Project documented procedures
- participate in other duties as required by the Manager.